Clarke Quay Night




I think I can be a photographer. A good oneHad the night out with Jason, Che Wei, Kumaresh and Jun Jie. After much discussion, we finally come to a decision of drinking at Clarke Quay. The primary reason for drinking there, it's near no one house. LOLS. We went to CAFE IGUANA.
2jugs of beer costing like $80, but we suppose that they have totally forgotten to tabulate the chips that we ordered into the receipt. LOLS. So ya
Walked around Clarke Quay and yes, more Caucasians than Singaporeans there, for what I see.
Gays' pub! Lols. We also saw the pub that was decorated like a hospital, I don't remember the name of the pub already. With the hospital bed, dripping thing and all. Haha. Kind of funny
Clarke Quay is a nice place at night, ya... So if you want to bring your girlfriend out, consider Clarke Quay. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home